|Security Advice : Base on the security reason,
- Don't disclose your password to anybody : Our Bank will never ask you to reveal Netbanking password in any way.
- Key in the website address by yourself : Don't access the Netbanking through hyperlinks embedded in e-mails or others website except Huanan website.
- Open the lock to identify the genuine website : Make sure you are accessing genuine Huanan Bank Hong Kong Branch website, you can follow the steps below to verify that :
- Double click the [Security Lock] in the bottom of internet explorer (if hasn't, please active the [Status Bar])
- Verify the Certificate information as below :
- Issued to : ibank.hncb.com.hk
- Issued by : Hongkong Post e-Cert CA
- Valid from DD/MM/YY to DD/MM/YY (it must be a valid period)
- Periodically check the agreement information : Please check the netbanking agreement information between you and our Bank by :
- Login Netbanking ( for Corporate customer，please use the administrator login )
- Select [Common Functions]
- Execute [Contract Data Enquiry] to check the agreed information
- If you have any doubt, please contact us immediately.
- For more details for security tips, please see " e-Banking FAQ" at our Official web-site under "Frequent use of information". Or please click here
Should you have any enquiry or comment on the service, please call our enquiry hotline on 852-28240288 or by email to email@example.com。